SURVIVING COVID-19: Town Hall for Growers and Garden Centres
November 24, 2020 | 5:00 p.m.
No one could have predicted what 2020 would bring. It was definitely not the year we had anticipated or prepared for.
Nursery Growers and Garden Centre retail businesses have had to change their way of operating in order to open and stay relevant, while facing many issues, not just safety. This webinar will explore some of the issues confronting growers and retail, such as supply shortages, labour management, online opportunities and expectations for 2021.
Join webinar host Jennifer Llewellyn (OMAFRA) and representatives from both Grower and Retail sectors discussing their business experiences over the past 7 months and the challenges they have faced. There will be Q&A at the end of the presentation.
- Jeff Olsen, Brookdale Treeland Nurseries
- Michael Van Dongen, Van Dongen's Landscaping & Nurseries
- Perry Grobe, Grobe Nursery & Garden Centre
- John Langendoen, Willowbrook Nurseries Inc.
- Rob Vanderkruk, Connon Nurseries