Upper Canada Chapter helps habitats thriveLandscape Ontario’s Upper Canada Chapter made gains for habitat, green space, and environmental education in Kingston, Ont., in October.
WSIB insurance rates to remain steady in 2024The Ontario government announced the average premium rate businesses pay to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) will remain steady in 2024.
- Canadian government extends CEBA loan repayment schedule
- Members see increase in gas and electric equipment theft
- Skilled Trades Ontario to launch Certificates of Qualification, wallet cards for skilled trades professionals
- Economic impact of export ban on box tree moth host plants
- Regulatory changes aimed at improving hygiene on construction projects