Thursday, September 19, 2019
Join your peers for a tour of nurseries, greenhouses and gardens in Oxford County!
The 2019 Nursery Growers Summer Tour will be on Thursday, September 19, 2019 starting and ending at Landscape Ontario Head Office, 7856 Fifth Line S., Milton, Ont.
The tour theme is, “A New Perspective.” You are invited to attend an engaging mix of educational tours of leading Ontario nurseries, greenhouses and botanical gardens. Enjoy a memorable day with your industry colleagues, sit back and relax and let us do all the driving. It’s a fun, educational day that is sure to be a great networking experience for everyone.
-- Spots Remaining
|Tickets are $89.00 per person.
includes tours, busing and lunch.
Register by September 10, 2019.
The tour will be stopping at the following locations:
- 6:45 am - Arrive @ LO
- 7:00 am - Depart LO
- 8:45 am - Arrive @ Whistling Gardens
- 10:15 am - Depart Whistling Gardens
- 10:45 am - Arrive @ Colourful Gardens
- 12:05 pm - Depart Colourful Gardens
- 12:15 pm - Arrive @ Bunkhouse Restaurant
- 12:30 pm - Depart Bunkhouse Restaurant
- 12:45 pm - Arrive @ Potters Road Nursery
- 2:05 pm - Depart Potters Road Nursery
- 2:20 pm - Arrive @ Stam Nurseries
- 3:40 pm - Depart Stam Nurseries
- 4:05 pm - Arrive @ Ramblin' Road Brewery Farm
- 5:20 pm - Depart Ramblin' Road Brewery Farm
- 5:45 pm - Drop off at Whistling Gardens
- 7:15 pm - Arrive at Landscape Ontario
Thank you to our sponsors!
Questions? For more information, please contact Amy Buchanan at Amy@LandscapeOntario.com.