December 6, 2021
Are you seeking the right hire for your business?
Post your jobs at
Congress Redfined Recruit Live Job BoardDisplay your job postings at the Congress Redefined Trade Show’s Recruit Live Job Board (Hall G), Toronto Congress Centre, where you will be seen by thousands of visitors over three days between January 11 to 13. Email your job postings by January 7, 2022.
Job posting requirements for in-person at Congress Redefined’s Recruit Live Patio Lounge (Jan. 11-13, 2022):
- Posting should be no larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Posting should include company name/logo, contact name, telephone, email address, job title, work duties, qualifications, start date, and rate of pay.
- Please indicate the job category to be posted under: Administrative, Design, Interior, Irrigation, Landscape Construction, Landscape Maintenance, Lighting, Management, Nursery, Retail, Sales/Marketing, Snow Removal, Turf Care.
- Only one copy of the posting is guaranteed to be posted.
- Please email all job postings to Lisa Pascoe at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 7, 2022.
- After January 7, job postings will be accepted in person at the Recruit Live/Patio Lounge (Hall G) at the Congress Re-Defined Trade Show for approval and posting.
Landscape.jobsPost your jobs online at Landscape.Jobs to expand your reach further and find the best candidate and/or apprentice for your open positions. Best of all, Landscape.Jobs has a fit assessment tool that pre-screens candidates, finding those that best fit your positions, streamlining your recruitment process, and saving you valuable time. Get started now.
GROW New Entrant Job BankIf you are a licensed Ontario organization hiring for entry-level positions in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area and/or the Muskoka/Kawartha Regions, the GROW New Entrant Worker Job Bank is the best way to find those enthusiastic new workers. Apply today to prepare for next season.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com or visit our websites:
Congress Redefined Trade Show (Jan. 11-13, 2022)
Horticultural Technician 441C Apprenticeship Program
Landscape Ontario's GROW Programs