|The program starts in the morning
at the Guelph trial garden site,
then continues in the afternoon at the Landscape Ontario site in Milton.
The day will feature:
- Ornamental container trials
- Vegetables for small urban spaces trial
- Ornamental ground bed trials
- Perennial trials
- Shrub trials
- Impatiens Downy Mildew Resistance Trial in both containers and beds
TENTATIVE AGENDA (to be confirmed):
8:30 a.m. Refreshments
at the Guelph Turfgrass Institute,
328 Victoria Road South, Guelph, Ont.
9:00 a.m. Speaker series
1) A look at new perennials from the
California Spring Trials.
2) This summer’s experience with a
pop-up garden in the parking lot of a
strip mall in Toronto. plazapops.ca
3) Container planting ideas.
10:30 a.m. to Noon
Tours at the Guelph Turfgrass Institute
Tours at the Milton Trial Gardens,
7856 Fifth Line South, Milton, Ont.
A tour of the newly renovated LO home office building will also take place.
To RSVP for the FREE Trial Garden Open House, education sessions and tours, please contact: