Snow is in the forecast for July!
This year, while we know nothing can replace a live event, we are excited to announce that we have decided to host our very first full-day VIRTUAL SNOWPOSIUM!
Snowposium this year is going to look a little different. COVID-19 has made it impossible for us to host our annual live face-to-face Conference and Trade Show. We want you to know that does not mean that we are cancelling the event, it just simply means that we have made a few changes, to still bring YOU, the knowledge, the resources about the snow and ice industry! We know that this is a huge change for many you. It is for us as well. This is a learning curve taking us all outside of our comfort zones. However, in order for us to continue to succeed and bring you the most up to date industry information we must adapt to the change in order for us to keep moving forward.
What You Get
- VIRTUAL trade show featuring snow and ice equipment and technology services
- LIVE Online education sessions
- LIVE demonstrations
- NETWORKING and MATCHMAKING with other attendees and exhibitors!
- SCHEDULE live meetings with exhibitors
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE with videos and information on products/equipment
- VIRTUAL Coffee Networking prior to the event
- VIRTUAL Networking Happy Hour with door prize
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT throughout the entire event
- Insurance Claims Town Hall - Legislative remedies
- panelists include: Terry Nicholson, Clintar; Gerald Boot, Boot's Landscaping & Maintenance Ltd; Norm Miller, MPP; Bill Thompson, Freshwater Alliance; John Castelhano, BGIS; Julie Garner, Earnscliff
- Insurane Claims Town Hall - Alternative Insurance Models
- panelists include: Jon Agg, Pristine Property Management; Jim Monk, Markham Property Services; Mark Jackson, The Insurance Market; David Amadori, MARSH Canada; Patrick Ferguson, MARSH Canada
- Liquid De-icing - Phill Sexton, WIT Advisors
- SIMA Update - Martin Tirado, SIMA
- Smart About Salt Update
- WSPS Update - Kristin Hoffman, WSPS
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Demo - Halton Regional Police Vehicle Safety Unit
- Salt Calibration Demo - Dan Booth, BP Landscaping
- Networking Virtual Happy Hour
Who Should Attend
- Snow and ice removal contractors
- Municipal snow and ice managers
- Commercial and multi-unit residential property managers
- Snow removal business owners and managers
- Technical staff
Member - $40
Non-Member - $65
Thank you for all of your support and patience and we can’t wait to ‘see you’ at our Virtual Snowposium!
“If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward” -Martin Luther King Jr.
For more information about the event, sponsorship opportunities and online exhibit space please contact:
|Snowposium sessions include:
Event and Trade Show Coordinator
Swapcard Event Platform Tutorials