January 14, 2020
Associate & Chapter Associate Membership
ASSOCIATEAssociate members are companies/suppliers providing a product or service to the horticulture industry.
- $765.01 ($652 + $25 legal advice fee + $88.01 HST). Payment accepted with VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
- All benefits apply: Exhibitors' discounts for Congress, advertising discounts and subscriptions to Landscape Ontario magazine and Landscape Trades, access to telephone legal advice program (additional fee), networking at chapter meetings, cost saving benefits, use of membership rental list, link to website, membership certificate, use of logo, Canada Blooms ticket discount.
- Apply by completing the application at the bottom of this page.
CHAPTER ASSOCIATEChapter Associates are companies who supply products and/or services to only one region (chapter) of Landscape Ontario (ie: only to London or only to Ottawa).
- $422.62 ($349 + $25 legal advice fee + $48.62 HST). Payment accepted with VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
- Benefits are the same as an Associate member above with the exception of Congress and Expo discounts and advertising discounts. Member benefits are only applicable for the chapter that you belong to.
- Membership Rental List will only be specific to your region.
- Apply by completing the paper application at the bottom of this page.
For more information on categories and requirements, please call the Membership Services Department at 905-875-1805 or 1-800-265-5656.
PRINT APPLICATION FORM